Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick Change

Cute little fruit pics.
Nice, but they've been hanging around the kitchen too long.
Time for something new.



Take the frame apart. Separate the double mat. Color the little bit that shows of the 2nd mat with a black Sharpie. Cover the top mat with leftover wallpaper from the bathroom (could use scrapbook paper). Print out letters. Put it all back together and ta-da! Better, I think.




This only took about 30 minutes because I had everything I needed when I got the notion to switch it out. So instead of putting it on the bottom of the Projects To Do List, I had 30 minutes to spare so I just did it. The longest part was deciding on which font went best with the new mat.

4 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I love it! I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but something else always comes up! Thanks for bringing it back to my attention!

The Seaman's said...

wow! I have been following your blog for quiet some time and again, you impressed me! thanks for the idea! - Sandra.

Heidi said...

Once again . . . Love it! You have such great ideas.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I love it!!!