Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Little Late

It's lame to post this after Easter but we also had Spring Break last week so it was family time and limited computer time. Oh well, here's for next year.

I made a basket for an almost 10-year-old daughter who is not exactly into tulle and lacy princess stuff. It started out as a brown basket, which was painted Heirloom White.


The skirt is the boot-cut leg bottoms of some very old Gap jeans.
Everything was hot glued. No sewing involved.


I also used the waistband because I thought it looked cute and
thought maybe the Easter Bunny would bring her a cute little belt.


And this is my favorite Easter "basket" for boys.


I used to give these to all my boyfriends for Easter (not all in one year! different boyfriends, different years). The Easter Bunny now brings them to my boys.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love them! You are so creative.