Monday, August 17, 2009

Eat Your Veggies


My friend made this cake from a recipe of a friend of hers. She claims it's moist and delicious. I'm going to post it even though I didn't test it out myself but I trust her. ☺ Thanks Jeanette!!

Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 3/4 c. sugar
2 1/2 c. flour
2 eggs
4 Tbs. cocoa
2 c. shredded zucchini
1/2 c. sour milk or yogurt
1 t. vanilla
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 t. cinnamon
1 bag chocolate chips

Blend butter, oil & sugar. Then add all liquid ingredients. Then add cocoa and dry ingredients. Then add 1/2 the bag of chocolate chips. Pour into a sprayed 9x11 baking dish. Sprinkle the other 1/2 of chocolate chips on top. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Bake at 350 for 30-35 min. (I did mine for 40 min and the middle was still gooey.)

IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently so. ☺


No comments: