Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick Cookies


The only cake mix cookies I've ever made before this one are the Rolo Cookies. There are so many possibilities! I bet this recipe would be good with a chocolate cake mix too.

In A Hurry Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 eggs
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 (18.25 oz) pkg. yellow cake mix
2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350°. Cream together the eggs, water, butter and peanut butter. Add the cake mix and blend well. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
*I added some chopped pecans to the last pan to go in the oven which made them even better.

1 comment:

tonya said...

I made these last night & have almost made myself sick! I seriously need to work on self-control, but my goodness, these are yummy!!